A FUNdraiser with an emphasis on FUN!
Saturday, April 17th, 7 – 8:30 p.m.
6:15 p.m.: “Doors” open
6:45 p.m.: Havdallah
7 p.m.: Games begin
Our deadline to purchase tickets has passed.
TRIVIA FUN WILL INCLUDE:
- 50/50 at $5 per chance
- Sports memorabilia raffle items (see more info below!)
- Door prizes
- Shaare the Need items – make a donation here!
Let the games begin as Congregation Shaare Emeth presents Virtual Trivia Night 2021!
Reconnect with friends and fellow congregants in a fun, casual, fast-moving trivia contest that is guaranteed to wrinkle your brain. By taking part, you’ll support Shaare Emeth’s endeavors and help our congregation to continue thriving into the future. Now, more than ever, Shaare Emeth needs your support and participation.
Because our trivia night is virtual, you can invite friends and family to participate from out of town. They can join your table or form their own table. A “table” consists of up to 10 participants.
PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS:
We’re offering two one-of-a-kind sports memorabilia items at this year’s raffle!
• An autographed replica base from St. Louis Cardinals legend Lou Brock.
• An autographed photo of Cardinals greats and Baseball Hall of Famers Red Schoendienst, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock and Ozzie Smith.
Purchase individual raffle tickets for $10 each or $25 for a package of three! Secure your raffle tickets here.
NOTE: If the minimums are not met, all ticket holders will receive a refund.
SHAARE THE NEED:
Our Virtual Trivia Night is also an opportunity to help support some of Congregation Shaare Emeth’s valuable programming. Pitch in and make a difference by supporting our Shaare The Need campaign.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Trivia Night Contest Sponsor:
Trivia 2021 Round Sponsors:
- Abeles and Hoffman, P.C.
- Caravus, LLC
- Clergy of Congregation Shaare Emeth
- Congregation Shaare Emeth, Board of Trustees
- Emet Society Members: Marie and Stuart Block, Michael Bobroff, Lee Bohm, Marilyn and Dick Brickson, Betsy and Ron Cytron, Judy and Larry Deutsch, Madeleine Elkins and Harvey Wallace, Merle Fox, Nancy and Randy Green, Sharon Greenberg, Gerry Kowarsky, Debbie and Mike Lefton, Joy and Jay Liss, Jerri and Bill Livingston, Sue Matlof, Brenda and Joe Pereles, Pam and Ron Rubin, Norm Schwesig, Ruth and Al Siteman, Marilyn and Ken Steinback, Mona and Larry Swedroe, Jody and Mickey Waldman, Stacey and Josh Wallach, Sue and Al Wallach, Kathy Zigler
- EPS Networks
- Imber Group
- Maryville University Hillel
- MOSHE (Men of Shaare Emeth)
- Town and Country Veterinary Hospital, Inc.
- Trivia Night Committee
Kathy Wiesman, Trivia Night Chair
Rosalie Stein, Executive Director
- Lisa Carson, Graphics
- Ron Cytron, Technical Guru
- Bill Livingston, Questions Committee Chair
- Leslie Masaki, Communications
- Michele Siler, Questions Committee
- Mike Lefton and Steve Tucker, Trivia Night Emcees
Questions: Contact Valerie Cundy at [email protected].