We shared via email the details of our plans for the Fall of our 2022-2023 school year. Please click here to view our Fall Programming Menu.
As always, it comes down to this: we have amazing teachers engaged who care about Jewish learning and living, exciting community programs, creative, meaningful curriculum, and many special moments to mark. All we need is you there with us!!
We can’t wait to begin the 2022/2023 Religious School year. All families will register via your Shaare Emeth ShulCloud account. All of the forms are in one easy place and ready to go! Please click on the “Register Now” link below to get started, you can find step by step instructions below. If you do not know your account login information or need help logging in, please contact Scott Berzon at 314-692-5307.
Your registration is not complete without the following:
PLEASE NOTE: Families enrolling their students in Religious School must be current in their financial obligations to the Temple. This includes Religious School fees, membership responsibility, building fund and any other charges. An approved payment plan will satisfy this requirement. Please contact Rosalie Stein to discuss your account.
**Early Bird Incentive**
This year we will be offering an Early Bird Incentive of $50 off per child for this year’s tuition if your family registers by our early bird deadline: June 15, 2022. Please note that the discount only applies to the cost of tuition, material fees, when applicable are not included in the discount.
Online Registration Instructions:
1. Login to your ShulCloud Account.
2. Click on “My Account” from the menu options.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Start School Enrollment”.
4. Select the “2021-2022 Religious School” from the term drop down menu.
5. Click on “Continue”.
6. Select the correct grade and course information for each child that you want to enroll.
7. Click on “Continue”.
8. Complete the required Waiver/Parent/Student form fields.
9. Click on “Continue to Deposit”.
10. Enter payment method for required deposit amount.
11. Click on “Confirm and Continue”.
12. 12. You will receive an email verifying that your registration was submitted successfully. This does not mean your child’s registration is confirmed.
13. Once your registration form has been reviews, you will receive a 2nd email confirming your enrollment. There will be a link in this 2nd email where you will set up your payment plan. It is very important that you click on the link to set up your payment plan as soon as you receive your confirmation email.
We understand that online registration may not be the best option for all families. If you would like a Religious School Registration Packet to be either mailed or emailed to you, please complete the “Registration Request Form“. Fill out form now! Alternate Registration Options:
Return Completed Forms To:
Shaare Emeth Religious School
Attn: Tammy Beaird
11645 Ladue Road
Saint Louis, MO 63141