Gathering for Gratitude: An Afternoon of Giving Back
November 24, 2019, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Add to iCal | Add to Google Calendar
Sunday, November 24, 2019
2 – 4 p.m.
Congregation Shaare Emeth
Gather for an afternoon of giving back with your congregational family!
Event activities Include:
- Assemble Thanksgiving Meals for the homebound through The Visiting Nurses Association
- Deliver Thanksgiving Meals to some of our Shaare Emeth congregants
- Wrap gifts for Oak Hill Elementary Students
- Bake cookies for first responders
- Make cheerful cards to go with Thanksgiving meals
- Assemble backpacks for the unhoused through Winter Outreach
- Assemble gratitude blessings and readings to use at your family Thanksgiving
Registration to attend this event is now closed, but we are still in need of supplies. Please click below to make a meaningful contribution to this important day of giving back.
- Click HERE to shop for supplies and bring them to Temple.
- Don’t have time to shop? Click HERE to make a monetary donation that will go toward purchasing needed items.
- Click HERE to “adopt” a child from Oak Hill Elementary School and provide them with their holiday wishlist items!