We are thrilled to offer an in-person experience for summer 2021. While there are programs we hope to be able to provide, we know that we will be here to engage your campers, help them grow and create a community.
For the 2021 camp season, registration will be open to campers entering kindergarten through 5th grade.
At this time, we will be following the COVID-19 Policies & Procedures approved by Congregation Shaare Emeth.
Policies & Procedures may change at any time as the pandemic evolves.
A few helpful registration details…
Register as soon as possible. Space is limited.
There is a $150.00 deposit due at registration. This deposit is applied toward tuition. You may pay your deposit by check or credit card. All deposits must be accompanied by a completed registration form including sessions of attendance to hold your child’s space in camp.
2021 Camp Emeth Tuition Schedule
You may register for any weeks you choose.
Rates are subject to change if additional programming is added. If programming is added, notice will be given.
The tuition rates reflect Camp Emeth operating under the COVID-19 policies and protocols.
Additional programming that might be an option as conditions change, could add additional cost to tuition rates. Notice will be given with any changes made to programming and/or tuition rates.
If changes are made to tuition rates, you will be eligible for a full refund, including the $150 deposit within 2 weeks of the notice.
● Each registration must be accompanied by the $150.00 deposit.
● All registrations are subject to availability of space within session and age groups.
● Campers are grouped by grade they will enter in Fall 2021. There are groups that will be of mixed ages.
● If you are a member of Shaare Emeth and are seeking scholarship, please contact Rosalie Stein for the scholarship forms ([email protected]).
All completed forms for scholarships are due by MARCH 1, 2021.
● In order to complete your registration, all Shaare Emeth member families must be current in their financial obligations to the Temple. This includes Member Responsibility, building fund and any other outstanding charges. An approved payment plan for any outstanding temple fees will satisfy this requirement. To discuss a payment plan please contact Rosalie Stein ([email protected]).
● Tuition is expected to be paid in full by May 15, 2021. You can select a payment plan or pay in full on your application.
● Payments will be made through your secure CampInTouch account by either credit/debit card or e-check. A 3% processing fee will be added to all credit card transactions. Debit and e-check transactions do not incur a processing fee.
● Registration is for full sessions. Camp Emeth does not prorate days/weeks of registration.
If for any reason your enrollment must be cancelled/changed, you will advise the camp of these changes in writing, via an email to [email protected]. All changes and adds must be approved by the Director.
● Cancellations 2 weeks or less prior to your start date – All monies will be refunded less $150.00 deposit.
● Changes to registered weeks will be honored only if staffing is able to accommodate additional campers to any certain group. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
● No PRORATED OR FULL refund shall be permitted if the child leaves before the end of the session for which he or she has been registered. We do not offer partial payment for days missed, including illness.
● Cancellations for camp due to major medical reasons must be accompanied by a written physician’s authorization. Refunds (less the $150.00 Deposit) due to medical reasons will be made at the discretion of the Camp Director and/or the Executive Director.
● We are happy to work with you regarding any necessary cancellation.
Camp Emeth recognizes that campers have all different types of needs. We strive to meet every camper where they are with the support they need to ensure a successful camp experience. We realize that kids have trouble maintaining their best behavior all day long. This can be hard for many campers, but especially hard for those who have challenges.
We have an inclusion specialist full-time to support campers who might need some extra help from time to time. We like to be proactive by identifying those campers prior to camp. We will meet as a team to create an ICP (Individualized Camper Plan) that will prepare and guide our staff so your camper can enjoy the summer.
For more information, please contact Beth Kodner at [email protected] or 314-692-5362.